Incrociata farmhouse and Villa Miravalle are located in an idyllic location sourrounded by countryside and little picturesque villages and hamlets and at the same time near Chianti area and to the main towns and destinations of Tuscany.
From Incrociata you can reach Chianti Classico area in 15 minutes by car. Castelnuovo Berardenga is the first village you will find, a very nice hamlets with very nice views. Continuing on the road you wil find Castello di Brolio, an historical castle where you can enjoy an historical tour and a wine tasting. In Chianti you cannot miss a visit to the most famous villasìges: Castellina in Chianti, Radda in Chianti, Gaiole in Chianti and Greve in Chianti and of course wine tastings in the most famous winemakers!
Siena, Arezzo and Firenze
Incrociata farmhouse is in the middle of some of the most beautiful towns of Tuscany. By taking the free highway you can reach Siena in just 25 minutes by car, Arezzo in 45 minutes and Firenze in 60 minutes.
Do you want to enjoy a day off at the seaside? You need only 1 hour and half with a free highway to reach beautiful destinations on the coast of Maremma in Tuscany like Marina di grosseto, Castiglion della Pescaia or Talamone.
How to reach us
Coming from the North (Bologna-Florence):
- From the A1 Motorway, exit at VALDARNO.
- Follow the route towards MONTEVARCHI and then on to LEVANE.
- At Levane turn right in the direction of SIENA.
- You will pass the towns of BUCINE, AMBRA and PIETRAVIVA.
- Continue on the main road past Pietraviva for approximately 100mt and you will see a sign for “AGRITURISMO INCROCIATA” on the right.
Coming from the South (Rome):
- From the A1 Motorway, exit at VALDICHIANA, follow the route to SIENA joining the free motorway Siena-Bettolle (superstrada).
- Exit at COLONNA DEL GRILLO and follow the route to BUCINE.
- After approximately 8 km you will see a sign for “AGRITURISMO INCROCIATA” on the right.
- N 43.39 30 50
- E 11.57 60 50