A perfect Chianti location. Between Siena and Arezzo, just 60km from Florence
Basic items can be purchased in the small village of Pietraviva about 500 metres from the estate and in the town of Ambra, 4kms away, where you will find a wide variety of shops.
With a quick train ride or a leisure drive, guests can easily visit Arezzo (20 km), Siena (35km), Florence (60km), Cortona, the Chianti region, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Montalcino, the Rapolano sulphur baths (15 Km) and many other places.
The splendid coast-line of the Maremma can be reached in an hour by car or coach.
For those fond of shopping, Incrociata is located near the fashion outlet center in Valdarno where you can find fashion stores such as Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Fendi and Yves Saint Laurent.
Just 500 meters from the estate in Ambra, guests will find several small shops where all essential food items can be purchases. Also just a few km from the estate, a horseback riding school (7 Km) and a tennis court (1 Km), and golf (60 Km) offer additional fun and leisurely activities to enjoy during your vacation!
For additional information, emergency contacts as well as our recommendations, feel free to refer to our list of suggestions by clicking bellow:
Coming from the North (Bologna-Florence):
- From the A1 Motorway, exit at VALDARNO.
- Follow the route towards MONTEVARCHI and then on to LEVANE.
- At Levane turn right in the direction of SIENA.
- You will pass the towns of BUCINE, AMBRA and PIETRAVIVA.
- Continue on the main road past Pietraviva for approximately 100mt and you will see a sign for “AGRITURISMO INCROCIATA” on the right.
Coming from the South (Rome):
- From the A1 Motorway, exit at VALDICHIANA, follow the route to SIENA joining the free motorway Siena-Bettolle (superstrada).
- Exit at COLONNA DEL GRILLO and follow the route to BUCINE.
- After approximately 8 km you will see a sign for “AGRITURISMO INCROCIATA” on the right.
- N 43° 23′ 36”
- E 11° 34′ 34”