A perfect Chianti location. Between Siena and Arezzo and just at 60km from Florence
Just at 500 meters from the property, in the small town of Pietraviva, guests can find food and basic necessities in a small but charming restaurant with ancient flavors.
In the village of Ambra, 4 km, there are all kinds of shops.
Going a few minutes by car it’s possible to reach a riding school (7 km), tennis courts (1 km) and a golf course (60 km).
The splendid coast-line of the Maremma can be reached in an hour by car or coach.
For those fond of shopping, Incrociata is located near the fashion outlet center in Valdarno where it’s possible to find fashion stores such as Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Fendi and Yves Saint Laurent.
For more information, emergency contacts and much more information, click below:
Coming from the North (Bologna-Florence):
- From the A1 Motorway, exit at VALDARNO.
- Follow the route towards MONTEVARCHI and then on to LEVANE.
- At Levane turn right in the direction of SIENA.
- You will pass the towns of BUCINE, AMBRA and PIETRAVIVA.
- Continue on the main road past Pietraviva for approximately 100mt and you will see a sign for “AGRITURISMO INCROCIATA” on the right.
Coming from the South (Rome):
- From the A1 Motorway, exit at VALDICHIANA, follow the route to SIENA joining the free motorway Siena-Bettolle (superstrada).
- Exit at COLONNA DEL GRILLO and follow the route to BUCINE.
- After approximately 8 km you will see a sign for “AGRITURISMO INCROCIATA” on the right.
- N 43.39 30 50
- E 11.57 60 50